We'd love your help in spreading the word about Cindy Kallet and Grey Larsen's music video and song,
Back When We Were All Machines
We are convinced that this song and video will resonate with a mainstream audience, far beyond the folks who already know Cindy and Grey's music, and we are working hard to get the video out into the wider world.
If you, too, are excited about this song and video, we ask you to join our team effort! We have deep reverence for the individual and collective genius of our friends and fans, and we ask for your help.
Here are some ideas. If you have more ideas, please click here to contact us and let us know! New ideas will be posted on this page.
- Connect to your networks of friends by email, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Send them this link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/user/glarsen127.
- Blogs: Do you have a blog you can post to? Do you know bloggers who might be interested? Contact them, or let us know whom we should contact.
- TV shows: Do you know of TV programs that feature online videos? Feel free to submit our video, or let us know whom we should contact.
- Radio: Contact radio people who might be interested in the song. You can direct them to our AirPlay Direct page, where they can download a broadcast quality MP3 of the song. If they don't belong to AirPlay Direct, have them contact us directly. We can send them a physical CD or a file that they can use for broadcast.
- Review the song and/or video, or post your comments. Here are some places to do that: iTunes (using Ping), CD Baby, Stumbleupon.com. Do you know of other places to do this? Please let us know.
- Embed the YouTube video on your website. To do so, first go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sbYR9xWQOA. Just below the video, click on the button that says "Embed" and follow the instructions to select options, then copy the code from the text box. You can paste the code into your website or blog in order to embed the video there.
- Share the YouTube video with others. To do so, first go to first go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sbYR9xWQOA. Just below the video, click on the button that says "Share". There you will find buttons that allow you to easily share the video with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other sites.
- Do you know of other video sharing sites where we can post the video? Please let us know about them .
- Teachers who might be interested in using the video to catalyse discussion in their classes. Do you know any? Share the video with them, and/or please let us know.
- Do you know of a chorus who might like to sing this song? We are working on creating a choral arrangment. If you are interested in the choral arrangement, please let us know.